ok i thought it would be working, but on testing it more it still isn't
going for me.... i took off the ' ' from the table name and its still coming
up with an error on line 17 with the same error message... the mysql_error()
isn't echoing anything that has gone wrong.. (did before)..

Any ideas?

thx.

-sc
043f01c161a9$bf8d99a0$0100a8c0@co3040297a">news:043f01c161a9$bf8d99a0$0100a8c0@co3040297a...