>Well hey, if mail() won't send to those addresses, what's wrong with us
>testing them? :-)

;)

>Can you send to those addresses from a regular email client? If so, can
you
>do it from the command line with your MTA?

Of course I am talking about valid addresses, in fact there is at least
one address that "works" with 4.04 but not with 4.06.

I apologize about being vague with the addresses that fail but I
obviously can't be sending out my client's email addresses for testing -
for now it's PHP that's in question - if I send out the client's
addresses well... management might just decide to kill two birds with
one stone.