I just installed win2k to dual boot with 98 while I change over os's, I have
a script that connects to an access 97 DB via odbc_connect, it works fine
under win 98 but gives an error that it can't connect on win2000.(error
follows)

any ideas what I'm doing wrong, I have set up user and file dsn on the odbc
applet.

Warning: SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not
found and no default driver specified, SQL state IM002 in SQLConnect in
c:\my documents\\links\hs~links.php on line 48

thanks in advance.

Paul Roberts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]