Sadly, I don't have access to the php.ini file on this server.  I think I
can accomplish the task with some complicated switching of variable names.

At 01:16 PM 11/20/2001, Fred wrote:
>If you want certain variables to over ride cookie variables you need to
>change the setting of the variables_order directive in php.ini:
>
>variables_order string
>Set the order of the EGPCS (Environment, GET, POST, Cookie, Server) variable
>parsing. The default setting of this directive is "EGPCS". Setting this to
>"GP", for example, will cause PHP to completely ignore environment
>variables, cookies and server variables, and to overwrite any GET method
>variables with POST-method variables of the same name.
>
>Fred

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"