Unless you have an unstated purpose for serializing/unserializing,
it's not necessary because PHP automatically serializes and
unserializes your session variables.

Can you see the correct values if you insert the phpinfo() command?

If you can that should give you a clue as to how to reference them,
if you can't then you aren't setting them correctly.

>I am trying to set some sessions variables in an https (SSL):
>session_start();
>$row = $results[0];
>session_register("myses");
>if(session_is_registered("myses")){
>$myses=array("id"=>$row["user_id"],"username"=>$row["username"],"password"=>
>$row["password"]);
>$myses=serialize($myses);
>}
>
>the to go to another php script in where I want to call my vars i use:
>
>in the delivery.php I want to call the session vars:
>session_start();
>$myses=unserialize($myses);
>echo "Session ID:.... " .$PHPSESSID .NL;
>echo "ID..." .$myses["id"] . NL;
>echo "username..." .$myses["username"] . NL;
>
>I receive blanks ... although the session is set in the /temp directory. It
>has a value in it but I don't have permission to read the value of my sess.
>
>By the way... I use php4.06
>
>Please help
>
>THX
>
>Luc