$HTTP_SESSION_VARS shows you this. I don't remember precisely if or where it
appears on phpinfo();, but you can try this to see all registered session
variables:

<pre>
<?php print_r($HTTP_SESSION_VARS); ?>
</pre>

  That's a nice way to see any array, BTW. Including $HTTP_SERVER_VARS,
$HTTP_POST_VARS, GET, etc... nice one.

--

Julio Nobrega

Don't eat the yellow snow.

"Php Geko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hi Jim, I included a phpinfo in my script, where can I see the values of
> them? (in PHPINFO)
>
> Luc
>

> "Jim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> >
> > Unless you have an unstated purpose for serializing/unserializing,
> > it's not necessary because PHP automatically serializes and
> > unserializes your session variables.
> >
> > Can you see the correct values if you insert the phpinfo() command?
> >
> > If you can that should give you a clue as to how to reference them,
> > if you can't then you aren't setting them correctly.
> >
> > >I am trying to set some sessions variables in an https (SSL):
> > >session_start();
> > >$row = $results[0];
> > >session_register("myses");
> > >if(session_is_registered("myses")){
> >

>$myses=array("id"=>$row["user_id"],"username"=>$row["username"],"password"=
> >
> > >$row["password"]);
> > >$myses=serialize($myses);
> > >}
> > >
> > >the to go to another php script in where I want to call my vars i use:
> > >
> > >in the delivery.php I want to call the session vars:
> > >session_start();
> > >$myses=unserialize($myses);
> > >echo "Session ID:.... " .$PHPSESSID .NL;
> > >echo "ID..." .$myses["id"] . NL;
> > >echo "username..." .$myses["username"] . NL;
> > >
> > >I receive blanks ... although the session is set in the /temp
directory.
> It
> > >has a value in it but I don't have permission to read the value of my
> sess.
> > >
> > >By the way... I use php4.06
> > >
> > >Please help
> > >
> > >THX
> > >
> > >Luc
> > >

> > >--
> > >For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >To contact the list administrators, e-mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]