When I use the script to upload an attachment to my form it does not email
the attachment.  I am using the mail() function to email the results of the
form to me. Is there any other code I need to put in my mail() function to
make this work, if so where would I put it?

I am currently using the following code:
<?
mail ("[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "Form Results", "Name: $name\nMessage:
$message\nAttachment: $attachment", "From: $fromemail");
?>

Thanks,

Ben