Before I get hundreds of questions on this, nope.  I have no idea when it
will be done.  I have written some stuff for it, but am mostly reviewing
what others have written.  It should be a good book, but there is still
some work to do to finish it up.  I would say sometime in the next 3-6
months though.

-Rasmus