You can get this information from header of this image file. Structure of BMP is here: http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/home/mxr/gfx/2d/BMP.txt (found with google.com)

M.N.
---

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello, I'm PHPer from Korea.

I have a problem with GetImageSize function.
I wanted to know some information about BMP image.
So, I tried to use GetImageSize on PHP 4.0.5 , Linux.
But, it didn't work. GetImageSize function returned nothing.
Then, I tried it on PHP 4.0.6, Windows2000.
Ooops.. I worked.. -.-;

I looked the php.net manual, but there's no mention about my problem.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem.. ?

Do you know @MESSAGE? Powered by 3R Soft, Inc.