Hi;
I get this error when I try to restart Apache:

Syntax error on line 236 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/libexec/libphp4.so into server:
/etc/httpd/libexec/libphp4.so

The above file does, of course, exist. I'm running RH71 i386 with MySQL and
PHP installed from source files. Here's my config script:

./configure --with-apxs=/etc/httpd/bin/apxs --with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql
--with-kerberos=/usr/kerberos --with-ldap=/usr/local/openldap

So, what gives? I've googled this one and it appears there's a lot of folks
with this question unanswered!
TIA,
BenO