Hello, - for something a little different...

Does anyone have experience using Javascript on remote server html delivered
pages to capture data in a PHP MySQL database resident at my domain.

I would like to build a customer profile database for a customer using a
permanent cookie on a visitor's browser client to ID them and track their
visits by page over time.  This is similar to a live or remote web
statistics process for a session but posting to a mysql database by some
mapped category by page in addition to the web stats.  I'd like to track
both the session and by posting to a visitor database, long term trends as
well.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks, Rick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]