Too late for that, too.. in addition to providing web hosting for
hundreds of sites, we are also a web development company and have 2
major websites out there using extended php 4.1 features.

We need STD_DES, and it appears that PHP 4.1 has switched to using MD5
by default.

Thanks for your help! I'll see what I can do.

Mike