Consider yourself fried. ;-)

Seriously, though, I think that there are more advanced PHP lists that
would probably be more to your liking.  Try doing a search on php.net or
yahoogroups.com for something more technical.  I, personally, joined
this list just over a year ago when I was assigned a project at work to
rebuild Phorum to work against my former company's custom database.  The
respondents on this group were incredibly helpful; and most of the
included comments like, "This works because...", or "You can find more
information about this at...".

I've found that this list is an excellent resource for beginners, as
well as an excellent place for advanced users to get quick answers to
urgent questions.

Nick Wilson wrote:

--
Sliante,