B.

Yeah - play. It's the only way --  take a function, use it the right way
and the wrong way. Can it be combined with other functions. What quirks of
punctuation are there, etc etc.

You know, I'd forgotten that too -- piddling about brings returns.

Now excuse me, I have to go play with an array.

Ah, true geekdom - Miles