Yes, but only in MSIE.  As far as I know, no other browser supports the
innerHTML property; at least, I have never managed to get it to work in
Netscape, Mozilla, Konquerer, or Opera.  And I stand firmly behind my
earlier statement that developing code that bombs on non-MSIE browsers
is a bad practice.  This is why I didn't recommend use of the innerHTML
property.  :)

--
Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford