Anyone who wants to see the directory and filesystem fiunctions in action
together can go to http://www.invertedmind.com/baby/ (pardon the images,
they're of my nephew, I originally wrote the script because directory
listings are turned off on the server).  If you want a copy of the script
you can email me, as I don't yet have my script site up (gotta get the
server over to my co-loc provider first).

Mike Frazer