With ASP the only cost is the OS.

Clint

From: Jason Wong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 23:45:57 +0800

On Monday 28 January 2002 23:15, liz lynch wrote:
> sorry i should have explained myself abit better.....i am a huge fan of php
> hence why i subscribe to this mailing list. its just that i need to settle
> an argument. my understanding is that php works better with mysql however a
> friend of mine is adament that asp will work just as well. i am not

Still, you're not really going to get an unbiased opinion from this list.
What you'll hear is probably something that reinforces your already biased
point of view :)

For me, the drawback of using asp (and anything MS stuff) is the cost.

/*
When neither their poverty nor their honor is touched, the majority of men
live content.
                -- Niccolo Machiavelli
*/