If ASP is as slow with MySQL as it is with native Microsoft DBs (Access, SQL
Server), then you may be in trouble.  I did some work for a friend who owns
a hosting company on a site done in ASP and the worst part of the whole
thing was testing because the database was so slow.  He's got some high-end
servers, too, so it wasn't the system slowing it down.  I have my personal
site with him and it seems to load stuff from MySQL about 2-5 times as fast
as the ASP-based sites load from SQL Server.

My two cents.

Mike Frazer

025001c1a810$587b6730$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:025001c1a810$587b6730$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...