I'll second that comment on the documentation with PHP.
I bought the Definitive HTML Reference a few years back as an HTML reference
because there was no single place where you could get a high quality
refernce for all the HTML, CSS and JavaScript commands.
The online documentation is pretty good, but I feel nothing can beat the
Windows HTML-Help version: Its speedy, has an excellent search and it saves
connecting to the net just to look something up.

LJ

000001c1ae8d$8d8b8f80$6401a8c0@kevin">news:000001c1ae8d$8d8b8f80$6401a8c0@kevin...