From:   Chris Kay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, February 26, 2002 11:19 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [PHP] Writing to files

Question I have is, Anyway know of a better way to store temp
information?

I have a problem that a script I use, uses many pages and after each
page the information from the form
Is stored and the next page is shown ect....

It uses more than 20 variables so I can not store the data in cookies.
I could store the data in a temp file created but problem is that the
webserver would need to create
The file which is a security risk (I would like to find another way
other than this).
I don't really want to use sessions but if it's the last resort I guess
I will have to.

Other than the above any one have a better soluition?

Running php 4.1.1 on RH7.2

-------
Chris Kay, Eleet Internet Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]