From: Dani [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] SERVER INFO

Hi all,

I appologise if this is off topic but I don't know who to ask. I hope you
guys don't mind.

Does any body know where I can find information about the steps of setting
up a server(LINUX) so that people can find a certain URL address?

I want to sent up a small server for myself from home with my machine but I
don't know how to make it so that the web pages that I put in my server
accessable by other people around the world.

do I have to connect my modem into my phone line (online) all the time
or...???

Does my question make any sense?

any help is welcome.

regards,