Dani, you have so much to learn. There are many issues to be considered
when creating a webserver, but all are within your grasp. I suggest a
trip to your local bookstore to get a copy of "Running Linux". Read
every page, every single page. Then you will know the answer to your
question, and where to find more answers to the questions you will
certainly have after reading the book.

You will need to know about filesystems, text editors (VIM Emacs Joe
Jed), TCP/IP, DNS, PPP, web server configuration, security, users and
groups, make, /usr/bin/sh, etc. The list of links I would supply you
with for "information about the steps of setting up a server(LINUX) so
that people can find a certain URL address? " would quite large. I would
also suggest locating a local user group in your area and join a newbies
list for your Linux distribution (I've found these to be the best
behaved and most informative lists on the internet).

Good luck, feel free to ask me anything you like off the list. I'll try
to be as helpfull as I can.

DAve