I already seen it... I used "r+" and "aw".
I saw and example in www.php.net, in the fopen function description, but it
is incomplete...
this is taking me hours !!!.
Well, if I can preappend... how can I read, for example, the first 8 chars
of the last line I inserted ?. They have no fixed length.
I'm starting to feel silly :(.

news:01bd01c1d0f6$3fc51f60$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...