From: Erik Price [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 3:20 PM
To: Darren Gamble
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] XSLT; XML => PHP code

On Thursday, March 28, 2002, at 04:52  PM, Darren Gamble wrote:

> Good day,
>
> To have PHP evaluate string contents as an expression, use eval().

Thanks for the pointer, I have never used this function before.  I'm not
sure what it means by "as with any function that outputs directly to the
browser", since in their example it just shows an evaluation of a simple
variable assignment (which I'm guessing doesn't get output to the
browser).  I will have to experiment with this and make sure it works
right.

> The usual disclaimer comes with this function... be careful.

(... of what?)

Thanks again Darren,

Erik

----