> Yes, there is a way to do it without using any forms.  I may be able to
> help you better if you could show me the relevant code -- I'm not sure
> if what I have in mind is really applicable to what you want to do.

It´s not really advanced:

session_start();
session_register('text_size');

if ($change == "inc") {
        $text_size++;
}
elseif ($change == "dec") {
        $text_size--;
}

I use the variable $change to set the text size in my stylesheet:

if (isset($text_size)) {echo $text_size;} else {echo "10"; $text_size = 10;}

And i set the variable via a link:

Now - i don´t want the variable to be visible. And i would prefer if the
variable didn´t get set every time someone hit reload.

Or am i attacking this changing-text-size-thingy the wrong way?

- Daniel