I am in total agreement with Justin on this one.  Many of the posters use
"need help",  "newbie needs help" , etc.  We need to have some form of FAQ
with detailed instructions on how to post so that I do not have to ask;
"What OS are you using, what version of php, which database, etc"  This gets
tedious and time consuming.  Not to mention the amount of posts.

I've been watching Rick Emery give out tons of help, but many of his first
questions are about clarifications on what a users is needing help on.  Some
extra detail will provide faster and reliable help.

Just some extra thoughts here...

I now some mailing lists will not even reply if you do not follow specific
criteria when you post...

Thank you,

Ray Hunter
Firmware Engineer