It's not so much the newbish questions but the determination of the part of
the newbie to find an answer.  I have found many of my answers on google or
the web.  Some extra searching is required.  Many of the questions can be
answered if some extra searching where involved.  However, when you ask if
they have researched some of the information and the reply is no...Then I
say "RTFM and STFI"...

This is a general list and newbie questions should be asked here...However,
newbies need to post adequate information for an adequate response...

Thank you,

Ray Hunter
Firmware Engineer

ENTERASYS NETWORKS