On Wed, 3 Apr 2002 20:12:46 +0100, Georgie Casey wrote:

>The sites documentation is crap compared to PHP.

I love to hear people critizing constructively.

>what is it and how do i install it on my windows system?

Add the directory, where your PEAR code is located (e.g. c:\php4\pear),
to include_path in your php.ini and you're done.

>and more, importantly do i have 2 force my host to install it or can i do it
>myself. i'm just looking to use the file_find package.

Upload the desired package somewhere on your website and again
add the location to your include_path.

- Martin

--
  Martin Jansen, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>