At 04.04.2002  03:03, you wrote:
>I know that this is way off topic, but I was wondering if someone could help
>me. I couldn't think of anywhere else to look for info. So here are my
>questions. If someone could help me out or point me in the direction of a
>good resource I would be very grateful. But here goes.
>I just started setting everything up with Authorize.net. I've set it up to
>send all of the information correctly to Authorize.net, but I had some
>questions about the relay script that recieves the information. How am I
>supposed to handle the times when x_Response_Code doesn't equal 1?

I donīt know about authorized.net, only that I cannot access them ??
But thatīs not the answer

>  How do I
>get it so that the input fields reappear? On most sites they pop back up if
>an invalid credit card number is entered or any other error, but on mine it
>doesn't.

If you only send some data to authorized.net
You have to store the data, your clients entered in some, connected by a
cookie or session,
file, or db. When the data has to be showed again, you select the
cookie/session
and take the data from file/db to show again. Your form looks like:
<form>
         echo '<input type="text" name="name" ';
         if($name)
         {
                 echo 'value='.$name.'>';
         }
         else
         {
                 echo '>';
         }
         ... other fields
</form>

>Do I have to set up the fields myself or is there something I can
>do to make it reput them all back on the page? Also when it's approved and
>goes through the user can keep hitting refresh and it charges them multiple
>times and sends them an email each time. Is this just because I'm in test
>mode or is there something I can do to prevent this? Thanks a ton,

Look in the list, this questions was asked some times ago.
For a little help, store a value, which is connected to your clients pay-page.
if this f.e. hidden value is send again, the client clicked twice.

BTW I wouldnīt store any creditcardinformation in the file/db for sec. reasons.
And delete the other informations, after the deal is complete.

HTH Oliver