There are actually a couple at least listed here.. I don't know which are
best but the one that my shopping cart uses is one of these one.. I believe
it's this one:  http://zend.com/codex.php?id=619&single=1

Yeah, after I looked at it, it is that one.. Adam Olsen is my programmer..
Duh.. I forgot he posted the class file he did on Zend.com.. Anyway, hope
you can find something to work..

Later,

Bob Weaver

"David Johansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I would love to use a class. Where can I find one? I've posted on here
> several times asking for examples or base code that work with
Authorize.net