On Friday, April 19, 2002, at 09:41  PM, Andre Dubuc wrote:

> Is there a way I can verify that (a) globals are off and (b) $_SESSION
> or
> $_POST are on? This probably what's happening -- I can't access the
> arrays at
> all -- so, I think that might be where the problem lies. The $vars
> still work
> though throughout all scripts.

$_SESSION and $_POST and other superglobals are already on all the time
if you use PHP 4.1.x or later.

Verify that globals are off by writing a script that checks the for the
presence or the value of $variable and then pass "variable=1" or
something on the querystring in your browser.

Erik

----

Erik Price
Web Developer Temp