»Julio Nobrega Trabalhando« sagte am 2002-04-23 um 16:59:18 -0300 :
>   Also, on your <form> tag, I didn't see the PHPSESSID part. Also, it's a

Do a echo SID.  SID contains both the session_name() and the
session_id() suitable for inclusion in a GET request.

> good idea to use double quotes for html element properties, &amp; instead of
> &, and always echo the var instead of the short form <?=.

Yes, that's true.

> // With session_id() instead of $PHPSESSID or $SID

$SID will for sure be empty, but the constant SID not.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.iso-top.de      |    Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]