Gee, why didn't you copy all of the lists on your wonderful reply to my
message? I'm not trying to "cock up life", whatever that is. I'm just
trying to stop people like you from wasting everyone's time. Don't send
messages to a PHP list about an ASP programmer or learn how to write a
decent job description that accurately describes what you're looking
for. I'm sure other people agree with me. I should Cc: your message and
response to all of the PHP lists you spammed to so everyone can know
what kind of "company" you are running.

v/r

John Holmes

You
> sent this crap out to a bunch of PHP lists and you're looking for an
ASP
> programmer. Who cares if there are people on here that know ASP,
that's
> not why they are on this list. If they are looking for ASP jobs,
they'll
> subscribe to an ASP list. I wouldn't have anything to do with a
company
> that does this. Keep you SPAM to yourself next time and stop wasting
my
> time.
>
> v/r
>
> John Holmes