Well said John, this isn't a place for that, and the "company guy" showed
his colors pretty quick.

Anyway, on to business!  and a general php question: if I make a function
(or several functions for that matter) is it better to place those in a
separate script and include them, or just keep them where they are?  I have
an alumni registration script I've written (probably poorly - but it works!)
which ends up being almost 350 lines when you take out the spaces.  Now I
know that's not big, but I have a hard time debugging it when I try to make
improvements (the globals off thing), mainly because I'm not use to looking
at anything that size.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

-Kirk

000201c1f127$18b57bd0$b402a8c0@mango">news:000201c1f127$18b57bd0$b402a8c0@mango...