G' morning!

Can someone tell me where to find the various options for the Header
function as it relates to M$ Excel? Last week, thanks to this list, we found
a way to open a worksheet in the browser and display data retrieved from a
database. The worksheet opens with no gridlines, I would like to see
gridlines. Are there options that can be placed in the header function. I
have looked at MSDN and did a Google search that did not reveal much of
anything.

Here is the header info being used...

header("Content-Type:  application/x-excel");
header("Content-Disposition: inline; filename=\"excel.xls\"");
header("Expires: 0");
header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");

Thanks!

Jay Blanchard