On Tuesday 07 May 2002 22:23, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm curious about the same thing.  RedHat 7.2 with default IMAP.

> > How can I create a mail account on Linux server with PHP ?

In general, if people need to ask such a question, then they really are not
ready, or do not understand the security implications of creating mail
accounts on a server.

The first thing you need to ask yourself is why would you want to do it?

/*
I finally went to the eye doctor.  I got contacts.  I only need them to
read, so I got flip-ups.
                -- Steven Wright
*/