I've looked about for an 'Email Confirmation' script that many sites use for
verifcation of wannabee new members. That is, the person subscribes, is sent
a 'confirmation' number to which they must have in the 'Subject' area of
their reply.

I would like to implement this on my site, but I haven't discovered a source
for a script, or how to go about doing it. That is, how do you retrieve items
from an incoming e-mail, and is it possible to parse the same?

If anyone who has seen such a script could point me to where I could find
one, I would greatly appreciate it, or in the Manual, what it would be listed
under. The 'mail()' function doesn't seem to include how to access received
e-mails, and to parse individual copmponents of a message.

Btw, does anyone know what's up with the 'Search' function of the PHP-general
lst? It always seems to be 'offline'. Rather hard to search the archives for
previously asked questions.

Tia,
Andre

--
Please pray the Holy Rosary to end the holocaust of abortion.
Remember in your prayers the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

May God bless you abundantly in His love!
For a free Cenacle Scriptural Rosary Booklet: http://www.webhart.net/csrb/