I am using sessions for holding who is logged in and it is kind of
working.  I have got a few emails from customers saying they cant log in
(and seeing as we have had less than 30 orders this is a real problem).  I
can log in OK and cant recreate this problem.  Any ideas regarding what
this could be would be much appreciated.

I guess if you have cookies turned of it wont work but what else may cause
a problem.

Regards,
Ben

* Ben Edwards                              +44 (0)117 9400 636 *
* Critical Site Builder    http://www.criticaldistribution.com *
* online collaborative web authoring content management system *
* Get alt news/viws films online    http://www.cultureshop.org *
* i-Contact Progressive Video      http://www.videonetwork.org *
* Smashing the Corporate image       http://www.subvertise.org *
* Bristol Indymedia               http://bristol.indymedia.org *
* Bristol's radical news             http://www.bristle.org.uk *
* PGP : F0CA 42B8 D56F 28AD 169B  49F3 3056 C6DB 8538 EEF8     *