Thanks Philip.  This gives me everything before the "'>" that I'm looking
for but I believe it is because it occurs more than once.  I think I need to
count the times that "'>" occurs and then try to target the specific
occurance that I need.  But I'm guessing a little.  Thanks for your help.

...Brad