Well what I normally do to pass very large arrays through strings.. when NOT
using sessions, I use serialize, but it sounds like you didnšt want to
serialize..  If you give me an idea of what you are doing I might be able to
figure out the best way to pass those variables :)

And no you don't need to serialize the data when using sessions.  Sessions
themselves are serialized automatically, you donšt need to worry about that.

Rick

"We do not have to visit a mad house to find disordered minds; our planet is
the mental institution of the universe." - Unknown