Hi,

I have some problems with installing the java extension for php.

My Config :

Os : Linux (Mandrake 8.1)
PHP 4.1.2
Apache 1.3.23
J2SDK.1.4.0

I had downloaded the source for php 4.1.2 from rpmfind.
I compiled the extensions, i had the two necessary files : libphp_java.do
and php_java.jar.

When i try to access excute a simple script done with the java extension, i
have no response,  it's take a long time before it's tell me that the page
is not found. When i read the apache log , i see that Apache had crached the
child.

My config in php.ini :

java.class.path=/usr/lib/php/extensions/php_java.jar
java.home=/usr/java/java
java.library=/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386/libjava.so
java.library.path=/usr/lib/php/extensions:/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386/native
_threads:/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386/client:/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386/serv
er:/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386

Can anybody help me ??
Thanks