I have send before my problem about ext/java.
It doesn't work until i désactive the ext/xslt. Curious
the problem is mentionned in bugs.php.net ID : 13344. but it still not
corriged.
Hope this help some one.
Just put ";" before the xslt.so and all will be fine

Have fun :)

Fincom

"Fincom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit dans le message de news:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hi,
>
> I have some problems with installing the java extension for php.
>
> My Config :
>
> Os : Linux (Mandrake 8.1)
> PHP 4.1.2
> Apache 1.3.23
> J2SDK.1.4.0
>
> I had downloaded the source for php 4.1.2 from rpmfind.
> I compiled the extensions, i had the two necessary files : libphp_java.do
> and php_java.jar.
>
> When i try to access excute a simple script done with the java extension,
> have no response,  it's take a long time before it's tell me that the page
> is not found. When i read the apache log , i see that Apache had crached
the
> child.
>
> My config in php.ini :
>
> java.class.path=/usr/lib/php/extensions/php_java.jar
> java.home=/usr/java/java
> java.library=/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386/libjava.so

java.library.path=/usr/lib/php/extensions:/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386/native

_threads:/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386/client:/usr/java/java/jre/lib/i386/serv