Glory!

I have Windows XP Home Edition.. and i downloaded the
latest PHP & mySQL. I have Apache 1.3.19 earlier,
which for some reason gives "Service Apache Not
Installed" now even when everything is installed, on
my windows XP.

So i decided to get a new Apache Web Server.
They have 2 versions available.. 2.0 & 1.3 .. i just
want to know which one i should use, and if PHP is
compatible with both.. and that if i do use 2.0, the
Install Doc in PHP has given no instructions on how to
install php on Apache 2.0, so how will i install it..

Any suggestions most welcome..

T. Edison Jr.

=====
Rahul S. Johari (Director)