On Thursday 13 June 2002 16:06, Balaji Ankem wrote:
> Hi Justin ,
> Thankyou. They made this change in php 4.2.1 only??
> But I never faced this problem previously with php3, php 4.0.1.
> Is it like that?

Since 4.1.X.

This issue comes with monotonous regularity (probably once a day). It is
explained in the release notes, the manual, and has been covered many, many
times on the list. Please refer to the documentation or search the list
archives.

/*
Carson's Consolation:
        Nothing is ever a complete failure.