oops, sorry about the other post (I've got a baby that likes the
keyboard)...

Hi,

This is the form, which I had doubts about, but it seemed to put things into
the array correctly when I tested it by printing it out.
I can't see how, it will print
key=0
value=index.html
key=1
value=about.html
key=2
value=whats_new.html
when I test it and then have a duplicate key. It's saying that I have 2
$pagetype[0] correct? Anyhow, here's the form...

<INPUT TYPE=hidden NAME=pagetype[] VALUE='index.html'>Home Page <br>
<INPUT TYPE=checkbox NAME=pagetype[] VALUE='about.html'>About Page  <br>
<INPUT TYPE=checkbox NAME=pagetype[] VALUE='whats_new.html'>What's New
Page<br>
<INPUT TYPE=checkbox NAME=pagetype[] VALUE='contact.html'>Contact Page<br>
<INPUT TYPE=checkbox NAME=pagetype[] VALUE='favorite_links.html'>Favorite
Links <br>

The CREATE TABLE is this:
I define the table name from user input.

 $query_links="CREATE TABLE $username_links (id INT(4) not null, links
VARCHAR(20) not null, UNIQUE (id))";
 if(mysql_query($query_links,$connection)){
  echo "Links table created!<br>";
 }else{
  echo "no links table made<BR>";
 }