If you want to do it from PHP, then the forms will have to be seperate (PHP is
server side...) You assign a value to a checkbox, then in the page you submit
to, use something like

if ( $_POST[$checkbox_name] == "checked_value" )
{

--
To Believe without evidence and demonstration is an act of ignorance and
folly.

Volney