Hi,

Im trying to figure out the best way to do the following.  I need to have a
series of forms that when the user finishes the first part of the form he is
sent to another page where a second form is filled out, and then a third.
Making the forms etc. is no problem, what I'm not sure of is how to keep the
data from all forms so it can be displayed at the end. I don't want to have
anything written to the users drive, or to the server - so this information
would have to be kept in memory. Would an array work in this situation?

Any ideas are appreciated.

TIA