From: Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 10:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] ASP style "application-level" variables

Hi,

Apologies if this question has already been asked in the past, but I have
only just registered for this list.

Does PHP in anyway support ASP style application-level variables in a
similair way to how standard sessions are used.

Though of implementing this as either files or database records but the
additional coding could be more error-prone or eat more system resources
than using a feature built into PHP itself.

I would be interested to hear other peoples views on this feature.

Lee