Well Tim, I don't have much time working with PHP, but I did study the
template format made by Ying Zhang. I found it when searching for a
shopping cart - PHP made - script. If you want to look at it, search
hotscripts for "mymarket". To give you an idea, I make just one page
with session_start() for all my sites... in the header.inc which is
obviously inserted at the top of every page... This page also inserts
the login and logout functions, so I can make all the other pages
without having to worry about session management.

I don't know if this is going to help you, but it sure makes my life
easier when working with sessions.

C.

If