No you cant.

All Received:, Date:, Message-ID headers are added to the message at the
SMTP server...  Hence, any halfly decent configured SMTP server will *always*
add those headers to *any* message.

If you have administration over the SMTP server, you can with allot of
tweaking configure the SMTP server to remove the headers after it was added
if, for instance, the sender is httpd@localhost.  However, the next SMTP
server that the message is forwarded to, will just add them again in anycase.

--
me